[Svnmerge] Branch to Branch to Trunk Merging

Irvine, Chuck R [EQ] Chuck.R.Irvine at Embarq.com
Thu Apr 19 14:36:18 PDT 2007

Please disregard. I didn't really understand the init command well
enough. I ran it after I made the changes that I wanted to merge. Now
that I am invoking init at the right time, the branch to branch merge is
working fine. Which is excellent! Thanks!

Chuck