[Svnmerge] Patch for international support of SVN

book at cpan.org book at cpan.org
Tue Jan 30 12:43:53 PST 2007

Le mardi 30 janvier 2007 à 20:36, Giovanni Bajo écrivait:

> > It was done against the HEAD of
> > http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/contrib/client-side
>
> That's weird since svnmerge already contains this code:
>
> # We expect non-localized output from SVN
> os.environ["LC_MESSAGES"] = "C"
>
> To the best of my understing SVN/APR uses LC_MESSAGES to decide how to
> localize messages. Any clue why that does not work for you?

Actually I tried with the version shipped with Debian testing:

    # $HeadURL: http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/branches/1.4.x/contrib/client-side/svnmerge.py $
    # $LastChangedDate: 2006-10-17 06:52:10 +0000 (Tue, 17 Oct 2006) $
    # $LastChangedBy: glasser $
    # $LastChangedRevision: 21994 $

The modification in the patch worked for me, but I thought it would be
easier if I made the patch against the latest revision of the trunk.

Maybe the line you're quoting was added later, and then my patch is in
fact useless... Mmm, I just checked, and the os.environ line is also in
the script installed here.

I have no idea what's going on.

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 When you allow legends to rule your life, your world is based on fiction.