[Svnmerge] Patch for international support of SVN

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Wed Jan 31 01:11:43 PST 2007

On 30/01/2007 21.43, book at cpan.org wrote:

> Actually I tried with the version shipped with Debian testing:
>
>     # $HeadURL: http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/branches/1.4.x/contrib/client-side/svnmerge.py $
>     # $LastChangedDate: 2006-10-17 06:52:10 +0000 (Tue, 17 Oct 2006) $
>     # $LastChangedBy: glasser $
>     # $LastChangedRevision: 21994 $
>
> The modification in the patch worked for me, but I thought it would be
> easier if I made the patch against the latest revision of the trunk.
>
> Maybe the line you're quoting was added later, and then my patch is in
> fact useless...

FYI, that line even predates svnmerge.py, it was there even in the old bash
version of svnmerge.

 > Mmm, I just checked, and the os.environ line is also in
> the script installed here.
>
> I have no idea what's going on.

Can you try if LC_MESSAGES affects the output of svn? What do you get if you try:

$ LC_MESSAGES="C" svn info

Is the output localized or English? If the former, then it looks like a
packaging problem of your APR/SVN which I would report to Debian.
--
Giovanni Bajo