[Svnmerge] Conflict on svnmerge-blocked property

Piet-Hein Peeters piet-hein.peeters at philips.com
Thu Mar 29 00:37:07 PDT 2007

Hello,

We have a merge strategy in which we merge changesets from
/branches/dicomviewer23 to /branches/pmw and changesets from /branches/pmw
to /branches/pmw-pre-dev.
On the /branches/pmw and /branches/pmw-pre-dev the svnmerge-blocked
property is set to block the merge of a few revisions from its source.
The patched svnmerge.py handles the merge correctly for the
svnmerge-integrated property but not for the svnmerge-blocked property.
(see attachment).
My question is: Is there a patch available for svnmerge.py that also
handles merge conflicts like this on the svnmerge-blocked property?

Regards,
Piet-Hein Peeters