[Svnmerge] Patch: Using -d/--diff and -l/--log at the same time

Raman Gupta rocketraman at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 30 23:35:26 PDT 2007

Travis Shirk wrote:
> The subject says it all really, but I'd like to have diffs and logs at
> once without having to run svnmerge twice and merging the data.  The
> only thing extra I think I'd like is a delimiter line to collect the log
> and diff together in the output, but this patch omits that feature.

Without having reviewed your patch, just a quick question. Does it
change the functionality of the existing flags in any way, or does it
only add support for using -d and -l simultaneously?

If the latter, and Giovanni or one or two others will give the patch a
quick once-over, I'll commit it.

Cheers,
Raman Gupta