[Svnmerge] Patch: Using -d/--diff and -l/--log at the same time

Travis Shirk travis at pobox.com
Mon Oct 29 21:06:48 PDT 2007

The subject says it all really, but I'd like to have diffs and logs at
once without having to run svnmerge twice and merging the data.  The
only thing extra I think I'd like is a delimiter line to collect the log
and diff together in the output, but this patch omits that feature.

Any interest?

-travis

P.S. Patched against r2749 of svnmerge.py