[Svnmerge] svnmerge between multiple repositories, same repo path

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at zmanda.com
Mon Sep 17 07:33:48 PDT 2007

On 9/17/07, Piet-Hein Peeters <piet-hein.peeters at philips.com> wrote:
> In the near future we probably need merge and merge-tracking functionality between multiple repostiories. I've found the e-mail below to which you attched some patches.

There are much newer versions available -- check the later archives,
or look for the relevant tickets on the subversion bug tracker.

>  Does these patches provide the possibility to merge across different repositories?

Yes, to the extent that  svn itself supports that (inter-repository
copies don't work .. yet).

>  Can I apply these patches to the latest version of svnmerge.py?

The patches on the tracker -- yes.  The patches in the message you
replied to are a old, and enough has changed that they no longer apply
easily.

Dustin

P.S. Please post to mailing lists in text format.

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com