[Svnmerge] [patch] fix get_svninfo parsing -- ":", not ": "

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at zmanda.com
Fri Apr 11 14:46:35 PDT 2008

I adjusted TestCase_TestRepo so that one of its commits has
--username=''.  Sure enough, it broke.  Then I applied your patch, and
all was well.  Nicely done!

Patch attached.  Review?

[[[
Handle the case where 'svn info' returns empty fields.
* svnmerge.py
  (get_svninfo): don't assume ' ' follows ':'
* svnmerge_test.py
  (TestCase_TestRepo.setUp): create revisions with an empty 'author'
Patch by: Daniel Colascione <danc at merrillpress.com>
Review by: Dustin J. Mitchell <dustin at zmanda.com>
]]]

Dustin

P.S. This is still failing a test (ERROR: Init svnmerge, modify source
head and commit with a message).  I'll try to patch that, too.