[Svnmerge] Automating merge tracking initialization

Rohan Joseph rohanjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:36:21 PDT 2008

I've done it manually, and it says

property 'svnmerge-integrated' set on '.' But this doesn't tell me the value
of the property set - unless I do

svn propget svnmerge-integrated BRANCH-URL

prints - /branches/branch1:1-20 /branches/branch2:1-35

Still, where do I write this information/ rather where does svnmerge.py
store it?

Huge number of branches - yes, infact, it seems the logical thing to do if
you are going to use svnmerge anyway.

--
Best Regards,

Rohan Joseph