[Svnmerge] Make more

Tim Olsen tim at brooklynpenguin.com
Thu Feb 7 09:29:33 PST 2008

Nevermind. I thought this was also about the general case.  Looking back
in the archives, I see the general case was already fixed.

I was using an old version of svnmerge that didn't handle the general
case.  I upgraded to the latest svnmerge from trunk but it still showed
the blocking revisions when I did 'svnmerge avail -b'.  However, upon
blocking those revisions using the new svmerge, the new blocking
revision disappears from the 'svnmerge avail -b' (on the opposing
branch).

-Tim