[Svnmerge] svnmerge.py upgrade

balachandar muruganantham mbchandar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:23:37 PST 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 9:08 PM, Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote:

> balachandar muruganantham wrote:
> > we were using the older svnmerge.py and want to upgrade to new version
> > of svnmerge.py.
> > i see some difference in the usage when using svnmerge.py avail.
> >
> > the older version gives the list of sources along with FQDN. but th new
> > versions strips the FQDN and shows only the path. why is it so?
> >
> > also please suggest what are all the steps i should take to do the
> upgrade
>
> There's nothing to do to upgrade, just use the latest version.

i just tried with the latest version. the problem i am facing with new
version is that when i run the command svnmerge.py avail it shows the list
of sources path and not the source domain. some thing like/testrepo/branches/a1

earlier version which i used will show like
https://192.168.1.1:3443/Repository/testrepo/branches/a1

the ipaddress is missing :(

--
<name> balachandar muruganantham</name>