[Svnmerge] KeyError with svnmerge.py init

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at zmanda.com
Sat Jun 28 11:54:04 PDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Dustin J. Mitchell <dustin at zmanda.com> wrote:
> dev at knuth ~/devel/projects/svnmerge/t/trunk $ svn --non-interactive
> info "http://svn.r.igoro.us/foo"; echo $?
> http://svn.r.igoro.us/foo:  (Not a valid URL)
> 0
>
> So 'svn info' isn't telling us that anything's wrong.

Attached patch gives a better error message.  Review?

This 0 exit status only seems to occur with the http scheme, so I
don't think we can test it (unless we can test against e.g.,
collab.net's server?).

Dustin

[[[
* svnmerge.py (get_svninfo): give a sensible error when 'svn info' returns
  success but no information
]]]

--
Storage Software Engineer