[Svnmerge] Unable to get --bidirectional flag to work.

JL jeremyl at research.canon.com.au
Sun May 18 19:50:40 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've spend some more time on this and I still can't figure out how to
get svnmerge.py to ignore reflected revisions.  The --bidirectional
switch just doesn't seem to be working.

Are there any steps I can run so people can see what is occurring or
other information I can provide?  It is this bidirectional support which
is the main reason I wish to use the script and since it seems to work
for everyone else, I can't see why it isn't working for me.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy