[Svnmerge] Merging two branches

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:19:34 PST 2009

Jorge:

Here is something I hadn't thought of originally.

If the release is scheduled but not ready yet, it should not be
allowed to hold up development.  If A is ready, and need on other
branches, it needs to be merged back into the trunk.

Instead, the release should be branched.  Call that branch C.

A can then be merged back to the trunk, terminated, and the A features
can be merged into B as they would be normally.

The A feature changes can, and should, be excluded from C release
branch updates using optional revision ranges.

Ted

--
 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal