[Svnmerge] Fwd: [Issue 2869] multiple pathid formats

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Feb 17 18:09:31 PST 2009

On Feb 17, 2009, at 5:29 PM, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

> On mar, 2009-02-17 at 19:42 -0500, Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I don't see how this last sentence can be true. In the current code,
>>> get_svninfo() never errors out. It's your patch that adds code to
>>> bail,
>>> and turn it on by default. In fact, you then adjust most uses of
>>> get_svninfo() to pass "false" to the function.
>>>
>>> AFAICT, if you remove this argument, you won't need the "Not a valid
>>> URL" part as well.
>>
>> OK, -r3 posted to the bug :)
>
>> -_cache_svninfo = {}
>
> Is this an oversight? You probably don't notice it in tests because
> of reset_svnmerge...
>
> +1 to commit. Thanks for your patience :)

Dustin,

On the commit message, please make sure to use the full path from
trunk for each file and indent correctly.  Also, the [[[ and ]]] don't
go in the commit message.

I fixed it up a bit.

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
CTO, OrcaWare Technologies
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion training, consulting and support
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/