[Svnmerge] Error in svnmerge

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Thu Feb 19 09:51:49 PST 2009

One of my users just ran into this error. It seems that this error just
showed up in the trunk.

$ python ./tools/svnmerge/svnmerge.py merge -b
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tools/svnmerge/svnmerge.py", line 2354, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "./tools/svnmerge/svnmerge.py", line 2275, in main
    PathIdentifier.hint(branch_dir)
  File "./tools/svnmerge/svnmerge.py", line 425, in hint
    url = target_to_url(target)
  File "./tools/svnmerge/svnmerge.py", line 962, in target_to_url
    info = get_svninfo(target)
  File "./tools/svnmerge/svnmerge.py", line 947, in get_svninfo
    if _cache_svninfo.has_key(target):
NameError: global name '_cache_svninfo' is not defined

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39