[Svnmerge] Detailed information about changes in svnmerge-commit-message.txt

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Mon Jul 13 11:57:32 PDT 2009

Dnia 13-07-2009 o godz. 20:41 Dustin J. Mitchell napisał(a):
> 2009/7/13 Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak at wp.pl>:
> > I would like to ask if it is possible to generate more detailed
> > information to svnmerge-commit-message.txt about changes in merged
> > revision (something like "svn log -v" instead of normal "svn log" which
> > seems to be used currently)?
>
> That should be a pretty simple patch to svnmerge.py.  I'm not sure it
> would be merged upstream, but is certainly something you could do
> locally.

Hehe, there was some lag on a mailing list (a message hung at least an
hour - moderation?) and in the mean time I looked into the code, find
proper place (I have to admit that code looks very clearly and I wasn't
problem to find a proper place) and changed what was needed. The power
of open source :).

I you were interested I can prepare and submit patch to use at least
internal variable for that purposes.

Regards
Marcin

--
Ad...

Radiohead. Jedyny koncert w Polsce!
"Poznań dla Ziemi" 25 sierpnia, Park Cytadela, Poznań
Bilety: wwW.eventim.pl. To będzie koncertowe wydarzenie roku!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fradiohead.html&sid=795