[Svnmerge] Detailed information about changes in svnmerge-commit-message.txt

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Sat Jul 18 14:05:02 PDT 2009

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:12:36 -0400
"Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin at zmanda.com>
wrote:

> 2009/7/13 Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak at wp.pl>:
> > I you were interested I can prepare and submit patch to use at least
> > internal variable for that purposes.
>
> It's up to you -- if you think the patch would be useful for others
> (and if it's controlled by a command-line switch so that the current
> behavior remains the default), then we'll be happy to have a look.

During making a merge I realized that that information usually isn't
very attractive, because changed files are included in "log -v" on
a branch we merged to.
"log -v" in log file could be only useful when you merge a few commits
together and would like to know in which exactly what files were
changed.

But as I declared I made a patch, but instead of command line switch
there is only internal option, set by default to false.

The code seems to work, but I'm not a Python programmer so let me know
if I made something wrong.

Regards
Marcin