[Svnmerge] Unexpected conflicts

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Tue Mar 10 18:20:37 PDT 2009

So if that's the case it seems that with developer branches I end up
handling each conflict at least twice. I guess what I'm thinking would
be nice would be for me to be able to tell svnmerge that if I've merged
all changes from trunk into my developer branch that the merge from my
developer branch to trunk would take all of the files from my branch
when there is a conflict as I've already resolved said conflicts.