[Svnmerge] Merging two branches

Eduardo Wenzel Brião eduardo at ceitec.org.br
Thu Mar 12 12:08:17 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have the follow situation:
There are two branches (b1 and b2) which each user works. The branches
are created in any time and distinct times. However, I would like to
merge the branch b1 into b2. I would like to merge the last information
committed of each one branch. But in this moment, the branches are not
initialize with svnmerge.py init. How can I merge these branches with
automatic way? Is there someone?

i.e.

I would like to make "an union" of the b1 and b2 and the result is
stored in b2.

*Eduardo Wenzel Brião, PhD*
Verification Engineer - * CEITEC - * www.ceitec.org.br
<http://www.ceitec.org.br>
Av. Bento Gon�alves, 4592 Pr�dio 93A - Sala 206
TecnoPUC / CEP 90650-001 / Partenon / Porto Alegre / RS
Fone: +55(51) 3384-3392