[Svnmerge] Problem with svnmerge.py init (constantly asks for password)

Robert Kern me at robertkern.com
Mon Mar 16 16:07:41 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I am having trouble getting the init command to work.
I can run svnmerge.py avail and it asks me for my password which i put
in and it tells me there is no integration info available which is
fine as i havent init'd the branch yet.

When i run svnmerge.py init, it asks me for my password which i put
in, then again and again and again it keeps asking me for my password
as if it were incorrect i guess - which it is not.
I find it strange that the avail command doesnt do the same.

If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! :-)

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Kern