[Svnmerge] Problems with svnmerge-migrate-history.py

Sarah Fernandezlopez sarah at palladiumconsulting.com
Fri Sep 18 12:12:01 PDT 2009

I can't seem to find much information on how to use this utility.  I tried
just running it (assuming it would explain it's options), but got the
following error:

ERROR: Unable to import Subversion's Python bindings: 'No module named
svn.core'
Hint: Set your PYTHONPATH environment variable, or adjust your PYTHONSTARTUP
file to point to your Subversion install location's svn-python directory.

Seems self explainatory, except that I don't seem to have an svn-python
directory anywhere.  I'm using SlikSvn and TortoiseSvn on the client (which
is where I assume this should be run - though I can't find any documentation
that says so).  I also have python25 installed.

Thank you.
Sarah