[Svnmerge] Problems with svnmerge-migrate-history.py

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at zmanda.com
Thu Sep 24 16:52:38 PDT 2009

On Friday, September 18, 2009, Sarah Fernandezlopez
<sarah at palladiumconsulting.com> wrote:
> I can't seem to find much information on how to use this utility.  I tried just running it (assuming it would explain it's options), but got the following error:
>
> ERROR: Unable to import Subversion's Python bindings: 'No module named svn.core'

I don't know much about windows SVN installs, but the python bindings
are only required for the migration script, not for svnmerge itself.
Can you run this migration on some other system?

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com