[ocaml-biz] Some logo for your OCaml related websites

Christopher A. Gorski cgorski
Mon Aug 23 15:19:54 PDT 2004

I incorrectly forwarded this message to this list on my first
attempt...the archiver doesn't like attachments.

There seems to be a thread that has grown out of this on caml-list.  I
think such a thread is appropriate here.

--
Chris Gorski - http://www.cgorski.org/