[ocaml-biz] Re: [Caml-list] Some logo for your OCaml related websites (fwd)

Brian Hurt bhurt
Mon Aug 23 23:58:00 PDT 2004

Not watching my followups, so I'm reforwarding this message here.  My
apologies.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Damien Doligez wrote:

> Benjamin Geer a ?crit :
>
> > Another alternative would be to make a logo that doesn't represent a
> > camel at all.
>
> A pearl in its oyster?

In the interest of brainstorming, why does it have to be an animal?  The
CAM in Ocaml came from the Catagorical Abstract Machine.  Consider
machine shapes- especially cogs and cams.

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
                                - Gene Spafford
Brian