[ocaml-biz] adjectives about OCaml

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery
Wed Aug 25 03:16:22 PDT 2004

Tony Edgin wrote:

> Possibly, the warrior could be a
> veiled female with aluring eyes.

I think we need to work more on what marketing messages we're trying to
send.  I propose that we brainstorm adjectives or properties of OCaml,
rather than images.  Here are some:

fast
abstract
type safe
reliable
high level
practical

If we can get our message down to 3 words, then we'll better know what
images are appropriate and what aren't.  For example, in the case of
Python we settled on "simple, elegant, powerful."  Then we designed
logos that we hoped would reflect those qualities.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur