[ocaml-biz] adjectives about OCaml

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery
Wed Aug 25 03:54:29 PDT 2004

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

>   high level, safe, fast, pragmatic

Maybe 'robust' is better than 'safe'.  To me, 'safe' has the connotation
of 'boring'.  Maybe 'high performance' is a better mantra than 'fast'.
Just sounds flashier.
So:

    high level, high performance, robust, pragmatic

Of these, if you twisted my arm to make me drop a descriptor, I'd drop
'pragmatic'.  It sounds a little redundant if something is indeed high
level, high performance, and robust.  So that would narrow it down to:

    high level, high performance, robust

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.