[ocaml-biz] Inverse Googling

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery
Tue Aug 31 04:08:33 PDT 2004

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
> Martin Jambon wrote:
> >
> > Maybe, it might help to have a few pages that talk about
> > programming in
> > general and who all point to OCaml resources.
>
> It's a good marketing idea.  Unfortunately, I am not the web guru you
> seek.  :-)  Anyone else around here handy with webpages?
> We're going to
> keep bumping into this difficulty.  We need artists and web designers.

Martin, how about you put your 'Google Searchable' idea up on the COCAN
wiki?  Your idea is a keeper, and we should retain an institutional
memory of it.  The 'Roadmap' for OCaml, such as it is, can be found at
http://wiki.cocan.org/ocaml_alliance .  That's the best place to stick
it.  At some point that page will need some splitting, as more stuff
gets added.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

OCaml offers superior high level language features,
superior type safety, and performance.
http://caml.inria.fr