[Orca-dev] Re: Why does orcallator.se use local time?

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed May 31 13:49:53 PDT 2000

There are two times recorded by orcallator.se in the output
files.  The first column is "timestamp" and this is the normal
UTC Unix epoch time since 1970.  The second is the localtime
hours, minutes, and seconds.  So I don't think you'll need
to worry about Orcallator.se.

Orca will plot the times in the local time zone however.

Blair