[Orca-dev] Errors with procallator

Charles R. Dennett charlie at dennett.org
Fri Jul 4 09:20:33 PDT 2003

rhfreeman at micron.com wrote:

> If you've got a new version I could use, then I'd be happy to test it for you!

I too use procallator on my home Linux system and would be willing to
test any new versions.  Blair even put a link to me on his Orcaware
examples page.  I'm at http://www.dennett.org/orca/procallator/.

Looks like I commented out the sections in procallator.cfg that dealt
with producing graphs for web server hit rates and some memory usage
graphs that appeared at the end of the file.  Other than that and a few
localizations dealing with the html code on the index page that everyone
probably does, that's all I did.  Works great.

I had used Orca on Solaris in a previous job assignment.  I have a copy
of the orcallator.se script and hope someday to see if I can add the web
 log file stuff to procallator.  I have a web server on this system.
Maybe this fall sometime unless someone beats me to it.

Charlie