[Orca-dev] Errors with procallator

rhfreeman at micron.com rhfreeman at micron.com
Fri Jul 4 07:36:59 PDT 2003

Hi Guilherme,

I was hoping you'd be on this list! :-)

Ahem, yes, df -l -k does make far more sense and I've changed our local version to use that instead. Monitoring the remote space on all our machine doesn't make much sense, especially seeing as all the /home directories are automounted and the mount list could quite long and it is lot of duplicate/pointless effort.

If you've got a new version I could use, then I'd be happy to test it for you!

Here is the bounce message I got, I used the email address form the README:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at dominios.abordo.com.br.
<gchehab at abordo.com.br>:
user does not exist, but will deliver to /dev/null/Maildir/
can not open new email file errno=20 file=/dev/null/Maildir/tmp/1057328841.11290.dominios,S=2755
system error

Cheers,

Rich