RES: [Orca-dev] Errors with procallator

Guilherme Carvalho Chehab Guilherme.Chehab at tco.net.br
Fri Jul 4 05:58:58 PDT 2003

Hi Rich,

One better approach is to change the "df -k" for "df -l k", that asks "df"
to return only local mounts, excluding all remote FS (including NFS). As
monitor their space usage in the clients if a doubled effort (as they are
probably monitored on the hosts already).

You said that your email to me bounced, that´s strange, what e-mail address
did you tried ?

I am really not giving to much attention on maintainnig procallator lately,
bue it is quite stable and have a minor number of glitches, I am working on
some patches on my spare time (which has been quite few :-)

regards,
Guilherme

http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/repos/trunk/orca/data_gatherers/procallator
/