[Orca-users] Re: How to customize the time axis (x-axis)?

ppchu99 at yahoo.com ppchu99 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 09:07:22 PDT 2001

Hi,

Could you be a bit more specific on this subject, since I am new to
this ??

I understand the part of the change is on lib/Orca/ImageFile.pm

The segment of the code is:

# Create the options for RRDs::graph that do not change across any
  # invocations of RRDs::graph.
  my @options = (
    '-v', ::replace_subgroup_name($plot_ref->{y_legend},
$subgroup_name),
    '-b', $plot_ref->{base}
  );

thx