[Svnmerge] questions about merge tracking

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Fri Sep 23 05:36:02 PDT 2005

Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote:

> One drawback of the proposal would be that the revision list stored in
> the branches svnmerge-integrated subversion property would then become
> sparse with only the commits on source location.

I don't think this is going to happen: phantom revisions (that is, revisions
which do not contain modifies on the head of the branch) will be
automatically added to svnmerge-integrated next time you run "svnmerge
merge", as if they were merged. This way, the property will stay compact.
--
Giovanni Bajo