[Svnmerge] Using svnmerge.py from the cygwin command line

Irvine, Chuck R [EQ] Chuck.R.Irvine at Embarq.com
Fri Apr 27 13:54:24 PDT 2007

If you use the cygwin version of svn that might be where the difference
is. I have had bad results using cygwin svn on subclipse and TortiseSVN
workspaces because of line ending issues. I using the binary
installation option for cygwin, mainly because that's what they seem to
recommend. If you have the end-of-line property set to native, Subclipse
will add dos line endings whereas cygwin svn will add unix line endings.
This I've found can lead to files having mixed line ending and this can
be a mess to clean up.