[Svnmerge] Error during "svnmerge.py init"

nick aschberger nick.aschberger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:59:54 PDT 2007

 Hi All,

Below is all the output with -v -v. I ran this on CentOS4 with Python
v.2.3.4 (svnmerge.py require v2.0 or later).

I had to snip out our local filenames, but this should explain what
happened.

thanks!

Nick Aschberger

./bin/svnmerge.py -v -v init svn+ssh://<path_to_repo>/trunk
svn --non-interactive  propget --strict "svnmerge-integrated" "."
svnmerge: calculate source path for the branch
svn --non-interactive  info "svn+ssh://<path_to_repo>/trunk"
svn --non-interactive  info "."
svnmerge: source is "svn+ssh://<path_to_repo>/trunk"
svnmerge: checking status of "."
svn --non-interactive  status -q .
svn --non-interactive  log -v --xml --stop-on-copy
"svn+ssh://<path_to_repo>/trunk"
svnmerge: command execution failed (exit code: 1)
svn --non-interactive  log -v --xml --stop-on-copy
"svn+ssh://<path_to_repo>/trunk"
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<log>
<logentry
  revision="451">
<author>username</author>
<date>2007-10-19T18:37:57.162180Z</date>
<paths>
<path
  action="M">/trunk/pathtofile1</path>
<path
  action="M">/trunk/pathtofile2</path>
<path
  action="M">/trunk/pathtofile3</path>

...snip

<msg>Merged on 19/19/07

</msg>
</logentry>
<logentry
  revision="450">
<author>username</author>
<date>2007-10-19T18:10:09.268572Z</date>
<paths>
<path
  action="M">/trunk/pathtofile4</path>
<path
  action="M">/trunk/pathtofile5</path>
<path
  action="M">/trunk/pathtofile6</path>

... snip

... keeps printing out many many changes from other checkins

... and then finally, the last thing printed:

<path
  copyfrom-path="/branches/moose-support-1/omap/src/chips/w3gdigrf"
  copyfrom-rev="202"
  action="A">svn: Write error: Resource temporarily unavailable