[Svnmerge] svnmerge.py init crashes (on bad characters in svn xml log)

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at zmanda.com
Wed Oct 7 08:11:23 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Jean-Philippe Daigle
<Jean-Philippe.Daigle at solacesystems.com> wrote:
> No, I just upgraded to 1.6.5.x yesterday before posting this, and I'm
> getting the same error, so it's actually printing the 0x93 / 0x94 characters
> in the XML.

That's not good -- XML is supposed to be in UTF-8.  I wonder if
there's some way to convince the XML parser to skip errors like that?

I apologize for my ignorance about encoding issues, since that seems
to be the theme of the open bugs right now.

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com