[Orca-dev] Re: find_files include/exclude lists

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Apr 18 13:21:13 PDT 2002

Darren Dunham wrote:

> Well, I wouldn't mind making some patches, but I'm not sure where the
> find_files regex gets called.
>
> I'm hoping that there's a loop somewhere that deals with the items
> matched by the regex (or that the regex itself is run in a loop for the
> items in the directory).  If either of those is true, can someone point
> it out to me?  I still can't understand exactly what Config.pm is really
> doing.

Config.pm just loads the configuration file into three separate data
structures, one for global options like find_files, another for all
groups and a third for all the plots.

perl_glob is in Utils.pm and this actually finds the file using the
regular expression and find_files in orca.pl takes this list of files
and determines which group (such as using the hostname as the group
name) the file belongs to.